Global IoT Summit 2018
Oct 31, 2018
The Leela Palace, Bangalore

Connect to us
      Facebook Login
      Site Registration Why to Join

Facebook Login
Site Registration

Which one has a better career scope, cloud technology, IoT, or data science?

+1 vote
posted Aug 28, 2018 by M Tuba Farheen

Share this question
Facebook Share Button Twitter Share Button Google+ Share Button LinkedIn Share Button Multiple Social Share Button

1 Answer

0 votes

In future the technologies won't be independent. They will be interdependent on various technologies for their operations. And these all technologies are equally important.

Just a simple example of interdependency, Assume the Sensors for IoT placed on machines and sensing various parameters and transferring them to the gateway, the gateway transfers the huge volumes of day to day data to the CLOUD.

In the cloud tons of data will be processed and DATA Analysis will be done (Data Science is involved) . Data scientists will try to find more useful info from these data and use for the business decisions, operations etc.

So all technologies are good and have good scope, just need the right interest and passion to pursue that. Best of luck. I hope I was able to answer simple way.

answer Aug 29, 2018 by Saniya Sadaf M
Similar Questions
+2 votes

I want data manipulation on the Cloud side before saving it on the Database. Which one will allow me? Like Google has pubsub before DB but I didn't try that it allows data change before inserting in the DB.