Q. What is Python?
Python is a general purpose Programming Language. It is attractive as a scripting language. It is used to develop both desktop & web applications. In this programmers can express concepts in fewer lines of code than the languages such as C++, or Java.
Q. Characteristics of Python?
1. It has dynamic semantics for Web & App development.
2. Its syntax readable, clear & simple which helps beginners to understand the code
Quickly. Quick learning leads to productive use of time.
3. In Python, both library & the interpreter are available free of charge & so developers don’t need to pay high development costs.
4. With Python, one can perform Data Analysis & Data Visualization.
5. It has automatic memory management.
6. It provides a programmer quick feedback.
7. As it is open source, one can easily download it from its websites, change it, use it & even distribute it.
8. A programmer neither needs to remember the system architecture nor to manage the memory which makes it programmer friendly.
9. It is a portable language as Python Code can be run on any machine & there is no necessity to write different code for different machines.
10. It models the real world & hence it is object oriented. It focuses on objects & combines data & functions. It makes Python ‘procedure oriented’ & ‘object oriented language’.
11. Some of the Python code can be written in other languages like C++ & Java which makes it extensible.
Reference: Python Training in Pune
Q. What is AI?
It is the ability of a computer to think & learn. Example, doing calculations. It means a machine which mimics human thought process. Currently, the term is used for understanding human speech, self-driving cars & in interpretation of complex data. AI is working to make Computer Programs which can learn & solve problems by thinking logically. AI wants to create ‘Intelligence Machines’ which will work & react like human beings.
Q. What is Data Science?
It is blend of data inference, algorithm development & technology to solve analytically complex problems. In this Data Scientists investigates leads & try to understand pattern & characteristics within data. In this Data analysis is done in fields like Data Mining & Statistics. It is a big field as it is not restricted to Big Data as Big Data solutions are more focused on organizing & pre-processing the data rather than analyzing it. It uses scientific methods, processes & systems to extract knowledge from data in various forms, similar to Data Mining & Big Data. Data Science applies Mathematical & Statistical ideas & computer tools for processing Big Data.